Koi Ghost Angelfish Large
Koi Ghost Angelfish will thrive in a heavily planted aquarium with driftwood and/or rock formations and gentle water flow. It is not overly reclusive, but this fish strongly prefers the cover of plants and, due to its body shape, is not likely to seek refuge in rock caves and similar structures. Koi Ghost Angelfish is generally compatible with other peaceful fish as long as it has plenty of space. Territoriality is typically at its peak during spawning. Dwarf shrimp and other small, delicate invertebrates should not be kept with the Koi Ghost Angelfish , but more durable, larger shrimp and snails could possibly make good tank mates in a large enough aquarium. If spawning is desired, tank mates of other species should be kept to a minimum or avoided altogether unless the aquarium is very spacious.
Feeding is simple for the unfussy Koi Ghost Angelfish . High-quality dry, frozen, and live foods will all be readily accepted. Quality and variety are the keys to a diet that will ensure that this fish maintains optimal health and coloration.
What We Like About This Fish:
- Superb orange coloration
- Very elegant appearance and behaviour
- Ideal for planted aquariums
- Possible to breed in the aquarium
- Excellent centerpiece fish for the heavily planted aquarium
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 76° - 86° F (24° - 30° C)
- pH: 6.0 - 7.4
- KH: 0 – 15 KH
- Minimum tank size: 40 gallons for a pair, but a larger tank is required for a group. The tall body shape of this fish must be considered regarding the height of its tank.
- Diet: Omnivorous. A variety of high-quality dry, frozen, and live foods is necessary for optimal health and coloration.
We Also Recommend
WA Remora fish feed, 100 gm
MIx angelfish Large